At Westbury-on-Severn CE Primary School, we understand the need to continually deliver high quality education, including during periods of remote working – whether for an individual pupil or many. We recognise the importance of maintaining high expectations in all areas of school life and ensuring that all pupils have access to the learning resources and support they need to succeed. We believe this is important in enabling us to fulfil our Christian vision and values, so that all may flourish as unique children of God.
Please find our Remote Learning Policy, Remote Learning Agreement and Home Learning Booklets below. You will also find the weekly timetables which set out the timetable that links to the learning activities set by the teachers. All learning tasks will be uploaded to Google Classroom each week for your child to access.
- Remote Learning Policy v.1 Jan 2021 draft.pdf
- Remote learning agreement.pdf
- Swallowtails home-learning-booklet-for-parents- (1).pdf
- Woodpeckers and Horse Chestnuts home-learning-booklet-for-parents- (1).pdf
- Westbury Remote Learning Consent Form v.1 (1).pdf